Need for Speed Most Wanted Ultimate Edition (Provisory Name)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted Ultimate Edition (Provisory Name)

Post by ArturoPlayerOne on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:40 am

"ArturoPlayerOne, are you saying that FDen is on your team and he is currently working on a texture mod?"
Yes, but he hasn't appeared since.
I don't know what happened to him.

"Are you (and people) working simultaneously on both versions, or one at a time? Or the team has separated, and works in both (1st half on fix-orientated path, and 2nd half on overhaul)?"
We're working in the V2. V1 will only require that we remove certain elements from V2 and we can call it a day.

"A little suggestion for Community patch/Ultimate edition: Edit the language files so developers, testers, contributors and researchers nickname can appear as opponents ..."
Great idea!
If we can successfully expand the max number of strings, we can perfectly do it.

"So, ArturoPlayerOne:
1.Do you already have a list of the cars that will be added?"
We will have to ditch it because:
-1 of the Modders who helped us in the past quit Modding (FOX).
-Some members of the Patch Team, me included, had a problem with other Modder (Porsche 4ever), and the situation about his contribution wasn't solved, and the way things look as of now, it probably won't.
-Another Modder was caught by real life and now he's too busy (Tsumiki), but there's a little hope in seeing him back
-We can only rely on 1 Modder (apart from myself), Rauny, but I don't know how willing is he to help
-About other Modders, I know the ones who can help us in a good way (I don't wanna offend the other Modders who i didn't consider, but they're still beginners and they have to improve), but I don't know how willing are they to participate.

The car list has to be done again, and even so, it will be heavily subject to change, because beta/hidden/related cars will be added, and they will have priority.

"2.Do you can change the presets cars?"
Blacklisters and such?
Yes, but we won't do it.

"3.What do you think about the name "Need for Speed: Most Wanted v1.4 Neo"?"
No, because the V1 is the Community Patch (1.4).
There are some Users and Patch Team members who suggested me to keep the Community Patch name for the V2 (2.0), but I consider that it may be misleading, because the V2 (Currently named Ultimate Edition) is not only a Patch, it adds new content and it'll refresh the game visuals, which means that the V2 is actually a DLC, and people who just want a Patch without new features will get misled, unless people really want that the V2 still uses the Communuty Patch name (A poll perhaps?).

4.Do you can change the name of the tracks, like 20.2.2>Free Roam? And fix the minimap bug?"
Hmmmmm
You're actually right, it'd be lame if the tracks names have their code-names instead of suitable names. We'll see how can we do this effectively.
About the minimap bug, please be specific.

"Dead silence... Is this still in development? Or it has stopped?"
It's currently paused, because we need tools to keep further.
The tools are about to be finished,
ArturoPlayerOne
Modder

Back to top Go down

Post by ArturoPlayerOne on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:19 am

Everybody:
Should I roll back the name of V2 to Community Patch (Despite V2 is a DLC) or pick another name that isn't Community Patch?
ArturoPlayerOne
Modder

Back to top Go down

Post by MNaeemi777 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:06 pm

No idea. You can choice whichever you like, but in my opinion, community patch should be better.

Back to top Go down

Post by ArturoPlayerOne on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Yeah, Community Patch is really catchy (It'd be the name I wanna give to V2, actually), but I'd like to hear as many opinions about this as possible, since V2 is a DLC and the core of the Patch work is about V2.

For everybody:
Is it normal that things are, idk how to say it, dead, as of late?
ArturoPlayerOne
Modder

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodDrunk on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:38 pm

@ArturoPlayerOne Make a pool about the name, and let people vote.
IMO, they tend to "lean" towards "deadness"..perhaps lack of people to work on it?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArturoPlayerOne on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am

@BloodDrunk I'd do the poll, but idk how.
I asked about the site overall, but I get your point. In any case, for me at least, websites have become cumbersome, Discord is way faster in terms of communication. I can make the poll there, since there's more activity in there.
ArturoPlayerOne
Modder

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodDrunk on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:06 pm

@ArturoPlayerOne wrote:@BloodDrunk I'd do the poll, but idk how.
Yeah, you gotta make a new post for it..
And I agree with the sites and cumbersomeness, Dicksord is indeed faster alternative.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum