My theories about the settings of Open-world Era NFS Games

My theories about the settings of Open-world Era NFS Games

Post by Eiscat 3D on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:24 am

Hey there, i have done some research on the settings of different open-world era nfs games and i have recently developed some theories. My theories are based on observations, collecting information and the timelines of different nfs games. And i have came to an interesting conclusion. The openworld era nfs games are not all in the same Universe! I think that the night time nfs games (NFSU1, NFSU2 and NFS Carbon) are in one universe while the daytime nfs titles (NFSMW and NFSUC), are in another universe. I'll explain why. If you look at the night time nfs games, there are lots of hints about connections in the story lines. For example, NFSU2 have flashbacks from NFSU1 and NFS Carbon have flashbacks from NFSU1 and NFSU2. While NFSMW and NFSUC do also seem to be connected closely. For the first, the turnpike although inaccessible did appear in NFSMW. Now, you could ask the following question. Why would it appear in NFSMW if it had nothing to do with the sequel? This is a question that is boggling me. NFS Carbon is the sequel of NFSMW, featuring Palmont city. But was it always supposed to be like this? Was Carbon originally supposed to be the sequel of NFSMW? Maybe not. Take into consideration that NFSUC was at some point supposed to be a direct sequel to NFSMW, as it has some files named "MW2". And now, add that turnpike. It seems logical that NFSUC was supposed to be the original sequel to NFSMW. While NFS Carbon was propably supposed to be a sequel to NFS Undergroudn series as it has some game files called "UG3" or something like that. And now, don't forget about all these nfsmw soundtracks reused in NFS Undercover. Do you think it's all a coincidence? I think not. I think that NFSUC was supposed to be the sequel to NFSMW and NFS Carbon was never supposed to exist or it was supposed to be a direct sequel to the Underground series. So i do also think that NFSMW and NFSUC are in one universe while U1, U2 and Carbon are in another.

What do you think?
Feel free to reply or comment to my theory Normal Smile
Eiscat 3D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum