NFS Payback possible map revealed and more

NFS Payback possible map revealed and more

Post by Rsracerp60 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:23 am

So today I will be going through some rather interesting details about NFS PB.

So the map ye? If we take a closer look at the website background, you may recognize something you unique which looks like a map.
So this is it, and as you can see, those lines could represent roads or textures. Some of them also resemble mountains or canyon roads which makes sense, since the game is said to have canyons in it (and falling off them will be a thing as well). However this still doesn't look like a full map but only a tiny bit of it. But as far as I'm concerned, this cannot be a coincidence.

Let's move onto the next part, an actual image revealing the B9/9T Audi S5 SB.
Audis had already been confirmed from the trailer, from a part where one of the main character is sitting in a car that had an S logo on the seats confirming that it was a newer Audi S model as you can see by the current-gen Audi style interior. At first, I was quite unsure if it was an S4 or S5 but it was said to be an S5 - I was then asking my self if it would be the S5 Coupé or the Sportback (SB)? When I saw this, it was the SB which was actually quite unexpected. This is also the first time the new S5 B9/9T appears on a game as a car that is actually in the game without any mods.

And as some of you may know, NFS PB is said to actually have revealed the new F90 BMW M5 that BMW did not want us to see before the end of this year. But it has actually been revealed through CAD drawings kind of.
If you ask me, it looks very identical to the actual prototype of the M5 that has been tested. But anyways, back to what this post is actually about.

The light bulbs will probably be able to be customized as well, however I am not completely sure about that yet. And apparently blacking out badges will also be a thing, even though that might come with the trunk lids.
As you can see, the 350z here has blacked out tail lights as well as blacked out badges which could mean that Ghost Games really are listening to fans. You'll also notice that the license plate is different, which leads us to the final part - even though everyone might not be happy about that..

You guessed it.. A paid DLC/Deluxe edition where you get some extra goodies such as more license plates, cheaper upgrade prices, free shipments, custom nos colours, rep bonus and some more story missions and even custom tire smoke and a car pack. This also shows that rep points will be carried over from NFS 15, and yes NFS 15 is known for being a dissapointment. But why was it released if it wasn't even finished you might ask? Well, it was like a test to see how Ghost could craft their perfect game and even though the physics dissapointed us all with understeer on grip settings and uncontrollable snap oversteer on drift settings, Ghost has completely scrapped those physics and are making new ones with much heavier cars and overall more manageable physics.

I would like to apologize if my english grammar is not the best, since english is not my native language. But please let me know what you think about this.

By the way, credits for the images go to my buddy RentalTheDinosaur from CarThrottle: https://www.carthrottle.com/user/swagnemite/
Rsracerp60

Back to top Go down

Re: NFS Payback possible map revealed and more

Post by Aceofsquares3 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:48 am

"NFS PB is said to actually have revealed the new F90 BMW M5 that BMW did not want us to see before the end of the year"

Rip m8
Aceofsquares3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rsracerp60 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:01 am

@Aceofsquares3 wrote:"NFS PB is said to actually have revealed the new F90 BMW M5 that BMW did not want us to see before the end of the year"

Rip m8
It's actually on the game cover art lol.
Rsracerp60

Back to top Go down

Post by RSZ28 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:06 am

We all know it's gonna be pathetic anyway, so why care?

If this keeps up, NFS will become a GTA(modern not original) clone. And we all know that Rockstar will have the upperhand eventually if EA tries this.
RSZ28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rsracerp60 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:57 am

@RSZ28 wrote:We all know it's gonna be pathetic anyway, so why care?

If this keeps up, NFS will become a GTA(modern not original) clone. And we all know that Rockstar will have the upperhand eventually if EA tries this.
Yeah, but whatever. The customization will probably lack in this game as well, considering they only show a few cars just like the shitty NFS 15.
Rsracerp60

Back to top Go down

Post by RSZ28 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:09 am

Customisation might end up a little bit like MW (original) one a limited choice of body kits, a couple of spoilers, hoods and wheels. I don't think that EA will EVER get back to a complex customisation like they had in UG2. Tho, it might not have that much cars. EA don't seems to think that NFS is all that hot anymore (but then again, it's their own fault), and I don't think they want to invest much more in the game anymore.
RSZ28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rsracerp60 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:16 am

@RSZ28 wrote:Customisation might end up a little bit like MW (original) one a limited choice of body kits, a couple of spoilers, hoods and wheels. I don't think that EA will EVER get back to a complex customisation like they had in UG2. Tho, it might not have that much cars. EA don't seems to think that NFS is all that hot anymore (but then again, it's their own fault), and I don't think they want to invest much more in the game anymore.
I have to say, we can't judge a game that hasn't been released yet. But I see that you have a point.
Rsracerp60

Back to top Go down

Post by Ti-Sonic on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Let's see what happens. I'm still happy that they included these features , but te Deluxe Pack was to be expected , it's EA.
Even though they recognized that NFS2015 had major failures in it. And considering that Ghost is still a young studio , compared to Black Box , they are less experienced for sure , but at least they have their chance to not fall in the same trap. They can only do better , at this time.
Ti-Sonic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rsracerp60 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:16 pm

@Ti-Sonic wrote:Let's see what happens. I'm still happy that they included these features , but te Deluxe Pack was to be expected , it's EA.
Even though they recognized that NFS2015 had major failures in it. And considering that Ghost is still a young studio , compared to Black Box , they are less experienced for sure , but at least they have their chance to not fall in the same trap. They can only do better , at this time.
NFS 15 was like a test, and yes I hated that game. And there's a little chance that they're not nearly as experienced as blackbox, not to mention blackbox was able to make amazing games in less than a year. However now I hope they haven't screwed up.
Rsracerp60

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum