Saving post progress

Saving post progress

Post by BloodDrunk on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:00 pm

Saving post in progress has been installed.

Here's how it works: Imagine you're having a huge wall of information and pictures, and decided to make a post with it. Patiently you're writing line by line, minutes are passing, and you're half-way done. But then all of sudden your browser crashes, or you accidentally close the tab where you were writing your post. And you're ready to throw your machine right out of the window.

With this utility, you have nothing to be afraid of anymore. Everything you have written will be saved into the cache on your computer, your entire progress is saved. And it'll be automaticly restored once you return to the place you were to create the post. Just create a new post, and all of the text will be restored!

NOTE: This works by saving your progress into a cache using cookies. If you don't allow the use of cookies, and/or delete your cookies, your progress won't be saved!

------------------------------
If you seem to have any questions or doubts, don't hesitate to contact me by sending me a PM.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BloodDrunk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum