Need for Speed Most Wanted Community Patch 1.4

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted Community Patch 1.4

Post by _haru on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:08 am

Hey DoggerzLV!

We are still working on the patch, we are just waiting on the release of a tool which's name I cannot yet release. Progress is also slow because we all have other offline commitments. The patch is also dramatically different to the video, a new vid will be going up soon Happy Smile 1
_haru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodDrunk on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:10 am

linuxfanatic wrote:a new vid will be going up soon
Oh damn, sweet!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggerzLV on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:12 am

linuxfanatic wrote:Hey DoggerzLV!

We are still working on the patch, we are just waiting on the release of a tool which's name I cannot yet release. Progress is also slow because we all have other offline commitments. The patch is also dramatically different to the video, a new vid will be going up soon Happy Smile 1

Awesome, take your time, I just want to see the end result, which from the current perspective is making me think it's gonna be awesome.

Cheers!

DoggerzLV

Back to top Go down

Post by ArturoPlayerOne on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:11 am

Thanks for your support, man!
During 2 years, we were just a few people, but almost a year ago, we got more experienced people who is helping us now. Consider the Patch progress like an exponential curve, it starts ridiculously slow, then it'll progress much faster.

I confess I'd like to have more time to post progress, tho.
ArturoPlayerOne
Modder

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggerzLV on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:44 am

Hey, wanted to ask you, do you have like a public discord server where I could follow you guys with your work? Post some bugs, maybe give some suggestions? :o

DoggerzLV

Back to top Go down

Post by ArturoPlayerOne on Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:53 am

We're currently evaluating if we open a public Discord for the Patch.
Currently, you'll get all updates from here.
ArturoPlayerOne
Modder

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggerzLV on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:55 am

Hey, me again.  Tongue Out This time I'd like to contribute myself, but in a different matter. Is it possible to get interface files and to change the texture on those? Or they are hardcoded in place?

I have experience with modding. But it was a different kind of modding. The game I modded was League of Legends, I am used to changing/editing textures, better with Interfaces tho.

Last edited by DoggerzLV on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

DoggerzLV

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggerzLV on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:11 am

@DoggerzLV wrote:Hey, me again.  Tongue Out This time I'd like to contribute myself, but in a different matter. Is it possible to get interface files and to change the texture on those? Or they are hardcoded in place?

I have experience with modding. But it's was a different kind of modding. The game I modded was League of Legends, I am used to changing/editing textures, better with Interfaces tho.
 I found some strings about .tpk files, can't find them using Total Commander, that means they are packed somewhere right? Sorry if what I am saying is really obvious, simply I don't know shit about modding on NFS Tongue Out .

I know that they are DXT3.
There are strings about .tpk files.
And that I can't find them, so they are probably packed in some file. 

Your help would be nice. Normal Smile Happy Smile 1

DoggerzLV

Back to top Go down

Post by ASC on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:56 pm

@DoggerzLV wrote:
@DoggerzLV wrote: Эй, меня снова.  Tongue Out На этот раз я хотел бы внести свой вклад себя , но в другом вопросе. Можно ли получить файлы интерфейса и изменить текстуру на них ? Или они жёстко на месте?

У меня есть опыт работы с моддинга. Но это был другой вид моддинга. Игра I модом была Лига Легенд, я привык к изменению / редактирования текстур, лучше с интерфейсами Тхо.
 Я нашел несколько строк о .tpk файлов, не могут найти их с помощью Total Commander, это означает, что они упакованы где - то не так ли? Извините, если что я говорю, на самом деле очевидно, просто я не знаю дерьмо о моддинг на NFS Tongue Out .

Я знаю, что они являются DXT3.
Есть строки около .tpk файлов.
И что я не могу найти их, так что они, вероятно, упакованы в некотором файле. 

Ваша помощь будет приятно. Normal Smile Happy Smile 1
Все текстуры могут быть экспортированы / импортированы с помощью TexEd
ASC

Back to top Go down

Post by _haru on Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:03 pm

English only on this forum please, please provide a translation if you need to talk in another language.
_haru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggerzLV on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:27 pm

linuxfanatic wrote:English only on this forum please, please provide a translation if you need to talk in another language.
It's ok, I understood what he said.

DoggerzLV

Back to top Go down

Post by DoggerzLV on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:27 pm

@ASC wrote:
@DoggerzLV wrote:
@DoggerzLV wrote: Эй, меня снова.  Tongue Out На этот раз я хотел бы внести свой вклад себя , но в другом вопросе. Можно ли получить файлы интерфейса и изменить текстуру на них ? Или они жёстко на месте?

У меня есть опыт работы с моддинга. Но это был другой вид моддинга. Игра I модом была Лига Легенд, я привык к изменению / редактирования текстур, лучше с интерфейсами Тхо.
 Я нашел несколько строк о .tpk файлов, не могут найти их с помощью Total Commander, это означает, что они упакованы где - то не так ли? Извините, если что я говорю, на самом деле очевидно, просто я не знаю дерьмо о моддинг на NFS Tongue Out .

Я знаю, что они являются DXT3.
Есть строки около .tpk файлов.
И что я не могу найти их, так что они, вероятно, упакованы в некотором файле. 

Ваша помощь будет приятно. Normal Smile Happy Smile 1
Все текстуры могут быть экспортированы / импортированы с помощью TexEd
Thanks for letting me know. Normal Smile

DoggerzLV

Back to top Go down

Post by ASC on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:38 pm

linuxfanatic wrote:English only on this forum please, please provide a translation if you need to talk in another language.
Translated automatically, I apologize)
ASC

Back to top Go down

Post by Arceus on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:08 am

I heard about this via Google, wondering if there was another patch past 1.3 (Im new, but I have 100% completed Gamecube and PS2, before my physical console copies disappeared).

Found a physical PC copy of the game few years by cleaning out someones apartment that got evicted, said I could have it, came with book and key and all. Before anyone asks, it was already opened but in like new condition minus the 1 very minor scratch on one of the disks, doesnt seem to have affected the installation at all.

Just started playing the game again since I loved it when it came out, kinda glad I found a way to use a tool to make it fit my 1080p screen instead of it being boxed at 4:3

Planning to 100% the game before doing the 1.4 patch, as per tradition for me. Cant wait to see the hard work put into this patch, sound amazing  Happy Smile 1

Arceus

Back to top Go down

Post by ASC on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:23 pm

If it's not a secret how you managed to add 350Z, I tried to do it, but it did not work out what was my mistake?
Spoiler:

ASC

Back to top Go down

Post by Arceus on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:53 am

So I 100% patch 1.3 with BE patch now, I have noticed a few things that are...strange:

Heat 5+ bug:
Very rarely, traffic will be a part of roadblocks (IE: taxi's, vans, pizza cars, etc), and my hypothesis from if this happens at 5+ heat, if a spike strip was used, it doesn't go away until you redo the Community Challenge/Reload the world in Career, this could be a problem since those are very hard to see by themselves, doesn't show up on radar, and makes the 30 minute challenge (and Black Edition challenge) extremely hard.

Pursuit strat:
I kinda cheese the pursuits since I can almost guarantee a 99.9% getaway if I get on Rosewood's highway loop (the one with a baseball stadium connected to it) and use the stadiums pursuit breakers when the backup counter starts and no helicopter is in sight, 180 around and use the cooldown circle to get away, assuming the roadblock isn't placed where the highway is, should be a easy getaway, otherwise if spotted, use the other pursuit breaker and then go to the circle. I could just avoid going in the same loop, but that would be a lazy way to "fix" it.

I assume the way the heat levels are being redone, this is fixed in 1.4?

Arceus

Back to top Go down

Post by ArturoPlayerOne on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:48 am

@DoggerzLV wrote:Hey, me again.  Tongue Out This time I'd like to contribute myself, but in a different matter. Is it possible to get interface files and to change the texture on those? Or they are hardcoded in place?

I have experience with modding. But it was a different kind of modding. The game I modded was League of Legends, I am used to changing/editing textures, better with Interfaces tho.
Yes, the interface files are in the GLOBAL folder and others are in Frontb.lzc, in the FRONTEND folder.
You need NFS-TexEd to open the files, extract the textures and import the modded textures.
You have to use TexMod to make the textures in higher resolutions by the moment, TexMod doesn't allow the higher/lower resolutions.

Exactly as he said, people, and ASC, no worries.

@ASC wrote:If it's not a secret how you managed to add 350Z, I tried to do it, but it did not work out what was my mistake?
(More info)
I edited more things in GlobalB, and that's not even enough. An exe edit made by nlgzrgn was necessary along with the GlobalB edits to add the new cars.
The Patch will have all of this ready.

@Arceus wrote:So I 100% patch 1.3 with BE patch now, I have noticed a few things that are...strange:
(More info)
1-The extra vehicles in roadblocks can be a bug that, maybe, we won't be able to fix, unless we find the root of the bug.

2-I know of that exploit, and there are 2 more: Masterson Naval Shipyard in Camden and the sewers in the Downtown. The problem is that these exploits have to be kept so less skilled players can win the pursuits, Heat Levels 4 and 5 can be very unforgiving for such players because of the spikes. Curiosely, there's 1 exploit per zone (Rosewood, Camden, and Downtown Rockport).

About the pursuit system, it'll be reworked for V2.
ArturoPlayerOne
Modder

Back to top Go down

Post by David4o on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:28 pm

Haru thanks for reseting my password

David4o

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodDrunk on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:11 am

@David4o wrote:Haru thanks for reseting my password
Not the place to post this.
You can always use Visitor Messages, and/or PM's.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RSZ28 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:51 am

Hey, guys! Nice to know this is still in the work, I thought it might have been dead now!

If I can ever help in anyway. Lemme know. I don't have much knowledge or whatever in programming. But I'm willing to help as much as I can.
RSZ28

Back to top Go down

Post by _haru on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Good to hear!
_haru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delatom on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:33 pm

Will this patch include the Xbox 360 graphical features ?

Delatom

Back to top Go down

Post by _haru on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Maybe. We don't know for sure just yet.
_haru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ArturoPlayerOne on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:27 am

@RSZ28 wrote:Hey, guys! Nice to know this is still in the work, I thought it might have been dead now!

If I can ever help in anyway. Lemme know. I don't have much knowledge or whatever in programming. But I'm willing to help as much as I can.
Good to see you here, man!
I'll tell you when we need you'r help, you've been a regular and a good help in the Patch thread in the other sites.

@Delatom wrote:Will this patch include the Xbox 360 graphical features ?
No, by the moment, unless we manage to open the X360 version of the game.
ArturoPlayerOne
Modder

Back to top Go down

Post by _haru on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:11 am

In theory it's possible to open a ripped ISO of MW for the x360. IIRC speedy said that they aren't in the same format so we would probably have to recompile them.

EDIT: I found an ISO, I'll try and download it tonight Happy Smile 1
_haru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum